- One of Europe’s largest manufacturers of acoustic and fire-rated doorsets
- 8 production facilities covering over 20 acres
- 1,100 permanent staff
- 160,000 exterior doors and windows manufactured each year
- 590,000 interior doors manufactured each year
- Continuous investment in research and development of new products each
- 1945: Jean Huet founds his first carpentry and joinery workshop at Challans,
- 1955: Huet’s first factory opened at Challans.
- 1968: Huet becomes a public limited company, “SA menuserie
Jean Huet et Fils”.
- 1973: Interior carpentry and joinery factory opened at Garnache,
- 2001: The Huet company group has grown to 8 production sites
and 1100 staff.
- 2007: Huet’s entire product range conforms to European specifications.
- 2009: Appointment of a UK based Sales Manager and dedicated UK support.