Huet Supreme Performance Timber Interconnecting Acoustic Doorset
Especially designed to be installed back-to-back for interconnecting guest rooms, offering flexibility and privacy as required. Available as a pair of single doors fitted back-to-back.
- Huet multi-layer acoustic core. Thickness: 41mm.
- Hardwood stiles.
- Double lip seal installed under door leaf.
- Hardwood (of our choice).
- Beech (by request).
- European Oak (by request).
- Rebated mono-block frame in a selection of widths from a minimum section
of 57 × 68mm up to 178mm wide.
- These options can be offered primed.
- Hardwood options can also be
lacquered, stained or varnished.
- Flat stainless steel threshold with timber insert.
- 4 hinges (70 × 140mm) per leaf.
- Cut-outs/mortises can be offered to suit a variety of locks, handles
and door closers.
- Acoustic/smoke and intumescent seals factory fitted within the frame.
- Tested to French and British Standards for FD 30.
- Wood veneers to match approved samples.
- White RAL 9010 paint finish.