Huet Performance Timber Fire Resistant Doorset
This doorset has been tested to European/British Standards and can be offered in a variety of configurations:
- Single or double leaf (pairs).
- Single acting double leaf doors (pairs) with rebated meeting stiles.
- Huet solid timber core. Thickness: 40mm.
- Hardwood stiles with a choice of concealed or exposed bevelled edge
lippings (7mm thick).
- Available in Hardwood (our choice); Beech or European Oak by request.
- Can be fitted to 2, 3 or all 4 edges.
- Hardwood (of our choice).
- Beech (by request).
- European Oak (by request).
- Choice of frame section:
- Rebated mono-block frame in a selection of widths from a minimum
section of 57 × 68mm up to 178mm wide.
- Square lining (min section 32 × 75mm) with loose stop (14 × 25mm
or 14 × 45mm).
- Can be supplied with extension linings to suit a variety of openings.
- 4 × lift-off ball bearing hinges - 140 × 70mm.
- 4 × rising hinges of 88 × 100mm.
- Intumescent seals factory fitted to the exposed edges of the door
- Tested to French, European and British Standards for FD 30.
- Combined smoke and acoustic seals are fitted within the frame and
leaf. This seal has been tested to meet both
smoke control and acoustic performance.
- Wood veneers to match approved samples.
- White RAL 9010 paint finish.
- Engraved to a wide choice of standard and bespoke finishes.
- Selection of glazed vision panels.
- Mechanical drop seals.