Huet Performance Timber Fire Resistant Swinging Doorset
The FD60 doorset has been tested to European Standards EN1634-1 EI160. Available as a pivoting single or double leaf doorset.
- Huet high density solid timber core. Thickness: 51mm.
- Concealed Hardwood lippings.
- Produced in Hardwood (our choice); Beech or European Oak by request.
Door Frame Options (Hardwood)
- Hardwood (of our choice) size 116 × 45 mm.
- Combined metal uprights and hardwood crosspiece (in this configuration, classification is EI260).
- Equal leaves
- From 728 to 928 mm; maximum height: 2180 mm.
- From 929 to 1028 mm; maximum height: 2040 mm.
- Unequal leaves
- Main doorleaf from 728 to 1100 mm.
- Semi-fix doorleaf from 428 to 890 mm.
- Maximum area: 4.09 m²
- GROOM GRL 100 Pivot built within the head of the frame.
- Intumescent seals factory fitted within the frame and leaf.
- Tested to European Standards.
Vision Panel Glazing Options
- Integrity and Radiant heat control with partial insulation (EW).
- Integrity and Insulation (EI).
- Wood veneers to match approved samples.
- White RAL 9010 paint finish.
- Engraved to a wide choice of standard and bespoke finishes.